Meetings every Third Thursday of Every Month at 7 PM in the Jury Room at the New Courthouse near the Public Library in Cape May Court HouseInstructions on how to get to the Jury Room:
1) From Rte 9 (Main Street in Cape MayCourt House) turn North-West (right) on Mechanic Street, toward thelibrary.
2) Turn right at the next intersection(Boyd St.) (The corner the Public Library is on.)
3) Turn right at the jury parking sign(about half way down the street)
4) Go past the open gate and park in theCourt House parking lot.
5) As you look at the brick building infront of you, bear to the left and enter between the two large brickpillars.
6) Jury room will be the first door on the left.
If you are interested in that very fascinating time in our country's history, please join us for free lectures, presentations, discussions and refreshments !2013 Dues are .... due
$20 per individual, $25 per family
Mail to Jim Marshall
202 Bartram Lane
Ocean City, NJ 08226
For more information call 1-609-602-3243
General James Longstreet's I corp of the Army of Northern Virgnia marches to the 145th anniversary battle of Gettysburg. Video by Jim Marshall.
A High School and College instructor for thirty years in history and philosophy, Don Ernsberger worked on Capitol Hill for seven years as a Deputy Chief of Staff. In Washington DC he had excellent access to National Archive and the Library of Congress resources. This book is a result of three years of research.
Read more at Amazon.com
Book Review in The Washington Times